Saturday, July 21, 2007

Troy Passed Away (Age: 2yrs 6 Mths)

Troy passed away this morning. Doc broke the news to me at 9am this morning.
Went to vet to settle the bill and his funeral.

Troy.... I will never forget you. I am looking after your favourite toy now. I won't let anyone else take away your toys.... your smell is still so strong in the house.. I can still feel your warmth in the house....but i miss your furry body by my feet....i miss your nonsensical barking.... most of all...i miss hugging you....

Now that you are in rainbow bridge, you should be free from all pains and illnesses... Troy, u know how heart broken i am when I felt your body.. your body is still warm when we rub our hands through your fur.... i will never forget that feeling....

Troy..... Daddy and mummy will love your forever.... you will remain in our hearts forever...

Love you Troy.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though this was late, I was just checking my favorite folder and came across your link. I am sad to hear about Troy, Pearly and I send our hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

oh dear.... my deepest condolence. I am sure Troy is happy and painless at the rainbow bridge now.... take care....